This free webinar took place on Tuesday, March 24 at 1pm ET. The webinar was less than an hour and covered some key strategies and approaches to support your job search. This was aimed at grad students and new professionals in student affairs, but anyone was welcome to register and participate.
The webinar/recording covered the following:
- Gather information on identity-based and cultural considerations in your search.
- Thinking about your life, not just the job.
- Reality checks for student affairs job searches.
- 2 out of 3 search strategy.
- Success strategies for phone & video interviews.
- On-campus interview strategies.
- Storytelling based interview strategies.
- What those hiring are really thinking and really afraid of as they make decisions.
- 9 steps to negotiating a job offer.
- Rationale and strategies for negotiating.
- How to negotiate to elevate your credibility.
- Negotiating with integrity and alignment with your values.
Email me via the contact form at the bottom of this page to get the information for the free live webinar, to get the recording sent to you, and access to resources on search, interviewing, and negotiating a job offer.