This free webinar took place on Friday, March 20 at 3pm ET. The webinar was less than an hour and covered some key approaches and strategies to support your leadership in these uncertain times where leaders may feel anxious, out of control, and powerless. We discussed how to use mindful leadership to work with this new reality rather than against it.
If you are interested in the resources from the webinar, please email me via the contact form at the bottom of this page and I would be happy to share it with you.
The webinar/recording covered the following:
- Radical acceptance and letting go of arguing with reality.
- Agency and letting go of control.
- Not reacting, but choosing our response.
- The power of sacred pauses.
- Humor as a tool for creativity, innovation, and problem solving.
- Beginner’s mind and unlearning.
- Integrating gratitude, celebrations, and kindness as leadership strategies
- The middle path or healthy non-attachment.
- Meditation strategies, tools, and recommendations.
Email me via the contact form at the bottom of this page to get the information for the free live webinar, to get the recording sent to you, and access to resources.