Thanks for your interest in the Mindful Leadership session. Below you will find links to some of the things I covered and more; blog posts from me and others, videos I shared and more, and books that I mentioned and many more. There is a lot here, take it at your own pace. If you are interested in a bit of a deeper dive on content briefly mentioned you can scroll through my blog posts related to this topic which are compiled at this link.
If you would like to bring this content to your workplace, organization, or team, please let me know. I’m offering virtual offerings that folks can join from the office or home on this topic and all of the others I offer. This could be a much-needed hour to explore, a half-day interactive virtual workshop to connect, or a full-day in-depth virtual retreat to develop your individual and collective leadership capacity.
I’d really recommend Sharing Fire, my monthly newsletter of what I am learning, contributing, and being inspired by. It’s just one free newsletter on the first Saturday of each month. You can view some older issues and sign-up here. As an appreciation for signing up, I am excited to be able to share with you my 38 page PDF: 123 Lessons for Thriving, Leadership, and Justice. Subscribe and check it out.
If you are interested in considering coaching, you can learn more at this link. You can schedule a free sample session via the contact form at the very bottom of any of my pages on this site.
If you have any feedback or would like to connect in any way, please let me know via the Contact Form on the bottom of this page. It generates an email directly to me that no one else sees. I’m always learning along with you.
Mindful Leadership Concepts
- Beginner’s mind and unlearning
- Breathing: Box breathing. 4-7-8 Breathing
- Don’t Should On Yourself
- “I get to…” vs “I have to…”
- Your Inner Guide
- Not reacting, but choosing our response
- The power of sacred pauses
- Radical acceptance and letting go of arguing with reality
- Agency and letting go of control
- The middle path or healthy non-attachment
- Humor as a tool for creativity, innovation, and problem solving
- Meditation strategies, tools, and recommendations
- Integrating gratitude, celebrations, and kindness as leadership strategies
More from Keith
- The Science of Gratitude
- Top 5 Most Recommended Books**
- 5 Lessons from The Book of Joy
- 5 Levels of Celebrations and Gratitude
- Curiosity, Certainty, & Control
4-7-8 Breathing from Dr. Andrew Weil
What armor do you need to let go of in your life?
Here’s a video version of my story on shifting perspectives from a keynote at NODA.
Brilliant lessons on taking a sacred pause and managing emotions from children.
The power of gratitude.
A simple explanation of meditation.
Keith has a Toward Thriving Guided Meditation that you can access for free.
Incredible story on the healing power of forgiveness.